Tuesday, January 19, 2010

That reminds me, um, a few? (three-ish)

Pooh - Not poo. Of 'Winnie the' fame. Though, I supppose h-less poo could be a good reminder as well, as I understand there is a certain affinity...

Calvin - Of 'and Hobbes' fame. Always brings thoughts of a precocious little hellion with a faux-hawk. But, interestingly enough, his name is most certainly NOT Calvin...

YIM chime - Much like the Microsoft Outlook chime, only more Wheel-of-Fortune-ish. Always makes me wanna buy a vowel. The really nice thing about it, as opposed to the mail, that could be signaling any number of rando-pointless-work-related-drivel, is that I know EXACTLY who is contacting me when I hear it. Those are skipped heartbeats that I'll not see again, 'til the next time my pulse is quickened by the sender...

Silvery-grey Altimas - Wholly crap- these things are everywhere. Seems they keep multiplying. Unfortunately, on a normal day-to-day basis, all the ones around here have LA plates. Hope to see that change soon...

Bottoms of plastic cups - Oddest thing. Apparently(!) there is some huge plastic cup manufacturer in OKC. Who knew? I do- finishing a glass of tea at lunch has never been so pleasurable...

Stars - Specifically on a clear night, when you can see the night sky clearly. I usually look for, as I like to call it, 'The Little Dipper', or 'Ursa Minor', or 'Little Bear' or whatever you wanna call it... :)

Placing my car in 'P' - You know, that annoying little rocking motion your car makes when you stop, place the selector in park, then release the brake. I usually like to make tire-screeching noises with my mouth as I stop...

No comments:

Post a Comment