Wednesday, December 23, 2009

That reminds me, too...

My diswasher - Every time I load it. I am still amazed that there is someone in this world that agrees with me on how to do it properly. I just assumed that it was naturally one of those things that people always disagree on...

The aforementioned stack o' books - Many of them purchased based on recommendations, or products of expanded interest based on suggestions. I think the pile grows faster than it shrinks...

iPhone charging cord - a stretch, I know. I actually wish it would; they are just too short. Reminds me of the countless hours spent lying on the floor to be near the electrical outlet before discovering the neat-o invention of the extension cord...

My shampoo bottle - brings me back to the insatiable urge to groom. Well, I suppose it could be satisfied, but not currently, without busting through at least a few moral barriers. Sigh... washing my own hair is so boring...

My Camelback bottle - The no longer re-diculously tiny version. It has been since upgraded to the larger version. No over-compensation here- it is the medium sized one- not the uber-huge-fits-in-no-cup-holder-ever-made version...

Little blue cube - There it sits. Taunting me. "Open me" it says. "No" says I. Not until Christmas. Will the day EVER arrive? Maybe I'll open it on Christmas eve. Funny, this torture is completely self-induced...

Darth Tater - I totally caved. Picked up the Spud-Trooper for a friend. Darth is now the guardian of my desk at work. I am tempted (read: it will most likely occur) to go back and acquire the entire collection including Artoo-Potatoo...

My knee - as I sit typing this, my chin rests squarely atop my right knee, arms wrapped around my leg in a pseudo-hugging fashion. At no other time does my body feel the urge to contort itself into this position...

Desktop icon - there is a random thumbnail pic of some flowers sitting in a hotel room that was, what seems like eons ago, saved to my desktop. It is still there, every time I log on or minimize the window I'm working in. Hmmm, they could probably stand a replacement soon...

The rain - especially when it is quiet, like it is now, and raining. I can hear the drops hitting the ground outside, providing a soothing backdrop for lingering thoughts as I head off to dream of a day when I won't have to dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment